SMILE TODAY AND EVERYDAY

All about me and my life.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Please Don't Follow Daddy's Example

Last week my husband came into the room where I was and said to me that he had just acted like a drug addict. Intrigued, I asked him what he had done. First let me backtrack a little:

Last weekend (not this past one but the weekend before) my family got together with his brothers family. My brother-in-law has two sons. They are always getting sick. So of course after the get-together my husband wasn't feeling well. First the sneezing started. I thought my husband was exageratting when he said that he couldn't go more than a half hour without sneezing. Well, i can attest to the fact that this was true, although, I think it was more like a sneexe every fifteen minutes. So since we had Nyquil in the house that is what my husband took. After about two days my husband had had about enough and finally decided to go out and get medicine for sneezing (I know, I am a horrible wife but he told me that he didn't want me to go out and since I was completely exhausted I didn't want to either). Later that same night, the sneezing stopped but my husband began coughing up a storm. Unfortunately earlier that same day (probably right after he bought the sneezing medicine) he had thrown out the Nyquil bottle since there was only a few drops left.

And this is what my role model of a husband did - he picked the Nyquil out of the garbage (at least it was at the top with nothing really disusting near it) and downed the last few drops!!! Andrew, please do not learn from your daddy.

1 comment:

Un-Domestic Mama said...

HA! That totally sounds like something I would do. Hey the bottle was closed!