SMILE TODAY AND EVERYDAY

All about me and my life.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Angel Baby

My husband and I always say that our son is an angel baby. Not only do we think that he is the cutest thing ever but he is just so good. We feel so lucky but we also feel that we are spoiled and (G-d willing) when we have our next child that child will be a little terror!

Last night, I had to go into Andrew's room to get something after he was already asleep. Unfortunately, he must not have been in a deep enough sleep at that point and started stirring. Then he just put himself into a sitting position, started looking at me and smiling. What a cutie!!! Before he could awaken fully I quickly tiptoed out of the room and closed the door. No sooner did I do this then I hear a cry starting. I went back in, figuring I would give him his pacifier (I know, I know), calm him down and hopefully he would go back to sleep. When I got closer to the crib I realized that I couldn't reach the pacifier or him without lowering the side and I didn't want to lower it since it would make noise. So I looked at him and in a very soft tone I said "Andrew take the pacifier." To my surprise, he actually took it, laid back down and went back to sleep.

How amazing is that!

No comments: