SMILE TODAY AND EVERYDAY

All about me and my life.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Congrats!

Last night, Harvey, Andrew and I went to my friend, Deb's, engagement party. We did not get to stay for too long since it was past Andrew's bedtime but it was still nice to go. I never really get to "dress up" and I hardly ever put makeup on (maybe I should start wearing a little to work everyday) so I had fun doing those things. Andrew just went in his pajamas since we wanted to put him to bed as soon as we got home. We all had a really nice time and I got to see a bunch of my friends that I haven't seen for a while and also got to see some other friends that I haven't even spoken to in a while. Two of those friends have children just a few months older than Andrew so we are going to make plans to get together and do something when the weather gets nicer. I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: