SMILE TODAY AND EVERYDAY

All about me and my life.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Opinions

Please visit my other site. I am basically polling people to get their advice on various items that new mothers will have to buy for their baby but may not have any idea as to how to go about conducting the research. I know that because of this I made a few bad choices. Think of all the new mothers out there that do not have anybody supporting them and helping them with decisions. Even if their own mothers want to help, many of the items on the market today are much different than when they were shopping. Let's help other mothers and other women. Since I will only be listing one item per week, it should only take up about 5-10 minutes of your time on a weekly basis. Please try to visit it often.

Women helping women!!!

No comments: