SMILE TODAY AND EVERYDAY

All about me and my life.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Best Friends

On Tuesday night we all went to my in-laws for dinner. We were supposed to go to my in-laws on Friday since it was the Jewish holiday of Purim on that day but after all the excitement with my eye I was not exactly in the mood. So since we missed Friday my in-laws invited us to go over this week. My father-in-law was especially upset at missing Andrew on Friday. He even told my husband that he is not going to see his BEST friend. Yes, Andrew is his best friend. (That's a secret though since my father-in-law has four other grandsons and one is actually just three weeks older than Andrew.)

We had a really nice time. There was so much good food and Andrew liked getting out a little bit. My mother-in-law is really good about making foods that my husband and I like and she always takes my diet into account. Unfortunately for me and for my diet I really like these triangle cookies with jelly inside that are made special for Purim. Although my mother-in-law did not actually bake these cookies, she had some in her house and I just had to have them. Oh well, I am not getting weighed until next week anyway.

We arrived before my father-in-law got home from work but when he did Andrew only wanted to stay with him. See the feelings are mutual. For some reason Andrew absolutely LOVES my father-in-law and stepfather. I mean he also really likes his grandmothers but if his grandfathers are around it is as if nobody else matters.

1 comment:

Diva's Thoughts said...

Aaawww how cute. That sounds so precious.