SMILE TODAY AND EVERYDAY

All about me and my life.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cutie Pie

Before I continue writing any more posts I am going to introduce you to my son, Andrew, since he will probably be featured a lot :-)

As I said, his name is Andrew and he is just the cutest baby alive. Not only is he cute but he is just so well-behaved. I could not have asked for a better son. (Take this all with a grain of salt since it all comes from the doting mother). So he is now about 8 and a half months and he is my first child. He was born in June at 7 lbs 7 ounces. Now he is over 20 pounds. All that means is that he is damn heavy to pick up ( I really need to do some back strengthening exercises in order to keep up with him) and that we will need to buy him a new car seat soon.

Last week he started crawling, and I mean really crawling, no more gliding or going backwards. This is forward on all fours, getting into all sorts of trouble. He somehow knows just where he shouldn't go and of course those spots are the most exciting!!! Even now with the crawling A's favorite thing to do is to stand but he can't get to that without help. He just looks at you and holds up his arms so that you will hold his hands to give him the leverage he needs. Then once he is up he just stand there, taking in the world. What a cutie!!! Oh, and he still have no teeth.

No comments: